A Not So Common Gift Guide

Himalayan Salt Tequila Glasses- Set of 4

I have always said I am never one who is big on my own birthday, everyone who is around me I will go the extra 10 miles but of course like most parents and friends I have been asked a million times what I would love to have as a 21st Birthday present, so there I am looking for something I know I'll love and something which will be ever lasting and why not go to personal, with such a diverse and personalised range of gifts, UncommonGoods will sure fill the present hole you've been searching for. I thought I would be together a small gift guide of the wide and amazing range that there is too offer.  There is everything from the ideal birthday presents to the coolest of gadgets showing you space, iPhones and cameras, quite literally something for everyone.

Gifts For Us Gals: 

Okay so who wants to buy me all these gifts then, any takers, I'll just wait until until the offers come in. 


Gifts For Your Lads:

All the special guys out there need something special and why not something and different. 

If there is something that I have learnt over the years of being the best gift giver anyone would know, and before you say that is a clear observation; it's when you know the best places to find something that's different and out of the box. I'm a sucker for anything that is kind to the environment and doing good to someone else so why not reach out and find the uncommon gift that will show everyone elses up.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Alice About Life . Designed by OddThemes